Board Certification and Education
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians - Family Medicine/OMT
- American Osteopathic Board of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine - Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, MI, 2015
- Sparrow/MSU Family Residency Program, Family Medicine, MI, 2018
- Sparrow/MSU Family Residency Program, Neuromuscular Medicine, MI, 2019
I have been practicing Osteopathic Family Medicine at Henry Ford Allegiance since 2019. I am board-certified in both Family Medicine and Osteopathic Neuromuscular Medicine. I encourage a participatory medical model, where through shared decision-making and collaboration, patients shift from being mere passengers to responsible drivers of their own health. Most diseases are now chronic, and usually require lifestyle changes to treat effectively. This is the challenge of today’s primary care.
I try to be thorough in my course of care, and practical in my advice. If I think you would be a good candidate for osteopathic manipulation, I may recommend a separate visit for further evaluation and a possible course of treatment. The current medical model doesn’t always put patients first, but I do my best to help my patients get the care they deserve and to navigate a complex health care system. In the end, a doctor-patient relationship is a partnership. A successful partnership requires open communication, mutual goals, and shared commitment. I will always try to deliver compassionate care to a standard that uplifts my profession, as part of a caring team of people at HFAH Family Medicine East Michigan.
Videos and Articles