- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- University of Michigan, MI, 1988
- University of Michigan, Biological Sciences, MI, 1986
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Diag Rad, MI, 1992
- Henry Ford Hospital, Diag Rad, MI, 1989
- Henry Ford Hospital, Diag Radiology, MI, 1993
Titles: Section Head, Obstetrical Ultrasound. Clincal Assistant Professor, Wayne State University School of Medicine. Senior Staff Physician
Dr. Sharon Sandberg is a graduate of the University of Michigan School of Medicine. She completed her residency in Diagnostic Radiology and Fellowship in Cross-Sectional Imaging at Henry Ford Hospital.
Dr. Sandberg is a radiologist specializing in Abdominal Imaging, and her specific area of expertise is Obstetrical Ultrasound. She is the section head of Obstetrical Ultrasound within the Department of Radiology. She is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to her patients and has done so for the past 30 years at Henry Ford Health System. She is also dedicated to resident, fellow, and technologist education, both at the reading station and when presenting didactic lectures. She participates in the multidisciplinary perinatal conference and collaborates with the Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal Fetal Medicine to provide the best care for obstetrical patients.
- Obstetric and Gynecologic Ultrasound