Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Transplant Hepatology
- University of Maryland, MD, 2010
- University of Cincinnati - College of Medicine, Internal Medicine, OH, 2013
- Univ. of Maryland Medical Systems, Surgery Transplant, MD, 2017
- University of Cincinnati - College of Medicine, Gastro/Hepatology, OH, 2016
Dr. Ashina Singh is a board-certified physician in gastroenterology and transplant hepatology. Dr. Singh has a special interest in treating liver disease in pregnant patients.
"To treat my patient as I would my own family, with care, thoughtfulness, advocacy and compassion."
- Liver disease in pregnancy
Videos and Articles