- American Board of Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Transplant Hepatology
- University of Maryland, MD, 2010
Residencies & Internships
- University of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Internal Medicine, OH, 2013
- Univ. of Maryland Medical Systems, Transplantation, MD, 2017
- University of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Gastro/Hepatology, OH, 2016
Dr. Ashina Singh is a board-certified physician in gastroenterology and transplant hepatology. Dr. Singh has a special interest in treating liver disease in pregnant patients.
"To treat my patient as I would my own family, with care, thoughtfulness, advocacy and compassion."
- Liver disease in pregnancy
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital