- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Sleep Medicine
- Government Medical College Chandigarh, 1997
Residencies & Internships
- Mayo Clinic, Psychiatry, MN, 2004
- Henry Ford Hospital, Sleep Medicine, MI, 2005
With today’s 24/7 demands, most Americans are operating with a sleep deficit. Just 30 more minutes of sleep a day can improve alertness and your health.
According to the American Sleep Association, up to 70 million American adults suffer from some sort of sleep disorder. And more than one-third of Americans don’t get enough sleep on a regular basis, whether they have a diagnosed sleep disorder or not. This is a big problem. In the short ...
Many people rely on melatonin to minimize jet lag or help them feel drowsy, but it turns out that it's not as effective as a more natural solution: light.
During a busy sports season, here's how to help your student athlete get better sleep.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital