- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Clinical Neurophysiology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Neurology
- Michigan State University - College of Osteopathic Medicine, MI, 1997
Residencies & Internships
- Rush University Medical College, Neurology, IL, 2001
- Midwestern Univ. - Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Internal Medicine, IL, 1998
- Rush University Medical College, Clinical Neurophysiology, IL, 2002
I specialize in neurology and clinical neurophysiology, which involves bioelectrical stimulation of the central and peripheral nervous systems. I focus on treating patients with conditions related to the spine or a stroke.