- American Board of Phys Medicine and Rehab - Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, MI, 2002
Residencies & Internships
- University of California Davis, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, CA, 2006
- Oakwood Medical Center, Transitional, MI, 2003
When caring for patient's with complex musculoskeletal and spine conditions I feel it is imperative to approach the patient's care by looking at the whole person including physical, medical, cultural, social and emotional factors. I take a genuine interest in understanding each patient's unique story and believe in thoroughly assessing all life factors to help guide treatment. Improving quality of life, reducing pain and improving day to day function are my primary goals when caring for patients.
My primary interest and background is providing comprehensive spine care. I treat a wide spectrum of spine and musculoskeletal conditions as well as general rehabilitation patients. My daily clinical practice also includes peripheral joint, trigger point and carpal tunnel injections.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital