- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology - Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology - Epilepsy
- American University of the Caribbean - School of Medicine, FL, 2006
Residencies & Internships
- Baylor College of Medicine, Neurology, TX
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center, Internal Medicine, MI
- University of Michigan, Clinical Neurophysiology, MI
After providing a complete neurological evaluation, I discuss treatment options with my patient. To ensure a positive outcome, I schedule follow-up visits to answer questions and monitor my patient’s symptoms and progress.
I have a special clinical interest in electroencephalogram or EEG, which is a test that detects any abnormalities in the electrical activity in a patient’s brain. An EEG can help me confirm or rule out various brain disorders or conditions, such as a seizure disorder like epilepsy.