- American Board of Colon & Rectal Surgery - Colon & Rectal Surgery
- American Board of Surgery - Surgery
- Wayne State University, MI, 1980
- University of Michigan, Chemistry, MI, 1975
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Surgery, MI, 1985
- Henry Ford Hospital, Colon & Rectal Surgery, MI, 1986
Member of the Henry Ford Cancer Institute
Senior Attending Staff Surgeon for the Division of Colon and Rectal Surgery, Division of Surgery
My specialties include colon and rectal surgery, with clinical and special medical interests in laparoscopic colon surgery, inflammatory bowel disease and colon and rectal cancer.
My medical school degree is from Wayne State University, and I received my post-graduate training from Henry Ford Hospital in surgery and colon and rectal surgery.
Compassionate, individualized care along with specialized training and state-of-the-art treatment assures the patients they will receive the highest quality care.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital