- Monash University, 1983
Residencies & Internships
- Monash University, Internal Medicine, 1988
- Monash University, Internal Medicine, 1986
- Mayo Clinic, Infectious Disease, MN, 1992
- Monash University, Infectious Disease, 1991
The longer people stay unvaccinated, the more likely it is that a COVID-19 variant will form that is resistant to our current vaccines. An expert explains why.
Holidays will, and should, look a lot different than other years. Fortunately, there are ways to safely spread holiday cheer without spreading the virus.
The new COVID-19 vaccines are exciting in more ways than one. Here, an infectious disease specialist shares what they mean for the future of vaccines.
Make sure you are prepared for your appointment to receive the COVID-19 vaccine with these doctor-approved recommendations.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital