- Monash University, 1983
Residencies & Internships
- Monash University, Internal Medicine, 1988
- Monash University, Internal Medicine, 1986
- Mayo Clinic, Infectious Disease, MN, 1992
- Monash University, Infectious Disease, 1991
COVID-19 cases are still surging around the country. Here's how you can have a cautious yet enjoyable summer.
It's a social no-no for good reason. Double-dipping may pose health risks for those next in the dipping line. Learn more from an infectious diseases expert.
Antibiotics are not effective against viral infections like the cold, flu and upper respiratory infections. In fact, taking them for a virus can cause harm.
How to determine if you need a vaccination booster, even as an adult, and why previously eradicated diseases are on the rise.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital