- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - Otolaryngology
- Howard University College of Medicine, DC, 2004
Residencies & Internships
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Oto Head/Neck Surg, OR, 2011
- University of Michigan, Oto Head/Neck Surg, MI, 2013
Member of the Henry Ford Cancer Institute
The Ear, Nose & Throat team at Henry Ford Hospital was ranked 23rd in the nation by U.S. News & World Report on its 2018-19 Best Hospitals list.
Dr. Wu received her medical degree from Howard University College of Medicine. She completed her residency at Oregon Health Sciences University and completed her head and neck fellowship at University of Michigan. She also has a Masters in Public Health from Yale University. Dr. Wu specializes in all cancers of the head and neck and is an key member of the multidisciplinary teams that manage mouth and throat cancer, thyroid cancer and melanoma. Dr. Wu sees patients in Detroit and West Bloomfield.
Dr. Wu's research interests range from translational science to public health epidemiology with emphasis on HPV-related head and neck cancers and vaccination.
Henry Ford Cancer Institute - Detroit
Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital