- American Board of Plastic Surgery - Plastic Surgery
- Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine, OH, 2011
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Plastic Surgery, MI, 2019
- Summa Health System, General Surgery, OH, 2016
Member of the Henry Ford Cancer Institute
Daniel Yoho, M.D., is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon with a special interest in restorative breast surgery. He strives every day to treat his patients as he would his own family, advocating for his patients throughout their care journey.
Dr. Yoho specializes in techniques such as oncoplastic breast for lumpectomies and implant-based reconstruction, flap surgery and fat grafting.
He also has a passion for training medical residents. With experience as an assistant professor of surgery at Northeastern Ohio Medical University and at Wayne State University, Dr. Yoho brings his knowledge and all-encompassing skills to breast reconstruction.
Dr. Yoho loves his family and is the proud father of a beautiful baby girl, Naomi.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital