- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, MI, 2010
Residencies & Internships
- Oakwood Hospital, Diagnostic Radiology, MI, 2015
- Oakwood Hospital, Transitional, MI, 2011
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak, Musculoskeletal Radiology, MI, 2016
Titles: Senior staff radiologist, Henry Ford Medical Group
Dr. Michael Zintsmaster is a senior staff radiologist with the Henry Ford Medical Group. He is fellowship-trained in musculoskeletal radiology and is a member of the Emergency Radiology Division.
Dr. Zintsmaster received his undergraduate degree from the University of Notre Dame and his medical degree from the Wayne State University School of Medicine.
He completed his radiology residency training at Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center (now Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn), where he served as chief resident. He also completed a musculoskeletal radiology fellowship at Beaumont Health System.
Henry Ford Allegiance Imaging Services
Henry Ford Hospital
Henry Ford Hospital K-8
Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital Radiology
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital