- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, MI, 2010
Residencies & Internships
- Oakwood Hospital, Diagnostic Radiology, MI, 2015
- Oakwood Hospital, Transitional, MI, 2011
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak, Musculoskeletal Radiology, MI, 2016
Titles: Senior Staff Radiologist
Dr. Michael Zintsmaster is a Senior Staff Radiologist with the Henry Ford Medical Group. He is fellowship-trained in musculoskeletal radiology and is a member of the Emergency Radiology Division.
Dr. Zintsmaster received his undergraduate degree from the University of Notre Dame and his medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine. He completed his radiology residency training at Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center and his musculoskeletal radiology fellowship at Beaumont Health System.