Get the Care You Need
Even though COVID-19 has changed the way we live right now, we are here for all your healthcare needs.
If you are having an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. Henry Ford’s emergency rooms have separate care areas for those with COVID-19 symptoms.
For your safety, please select a MyChart Video Visit on Demand or call our MyCare Advice Line at 844-262-1949 before scheduling if:
- You currently have a temperature greater than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You are experiencing a new loss of taste and/or sense of smell.
- In the past 21 days, you have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- In the past 14 days, you have had contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- You have experienced two or more of the following symptoms in the last 3 days: fever, chills, drenching sweats, new cough, shortness of breath, body aches, headache, sore throat, runny nose or nasal congestion, or nausea/vomiting/diarrhea.
Other Care Options
- Video Visits On Demand – This convenient service allows you to video chat with a Henry Ford doctor when you need care right away. Available 24/7.
- Scheduled Video Visits – Make an appointment for a video visit with your primary care doctor or a Henry Ford specialist. Open to new and existing patients.
- Walk-in or Urgent Care Clinics – Henry Ford Walk-In Clinics and Urgent Care Centers are open seven days a week and on holidays for those medical concerns that aren’t quite an emergency but need to be seen today.