What is Lifeline?Lifeline is a personal emergency response systems that enable subscribers to summon help quickly in the event of an emergency. Lifeline gives many people the confidence and freedom to live independently, knowing they can get help whenever they need it.
How does Lifeline work?
- A small communicator is attached to the telephone and the subscriber wears a lightweight waterproof personal help button.
- When the personal help button is pressed, the communicator automatically signals the Lifeline Response Center.
- Trained staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to immediately telephone the subscriber and offer assistance. If the subscriber is unable to answer or needs further help, the
- Lifeline Response Center will contact a friend, neighbor or relative who has been previously designated as a "responder" or local community emergency services to check on the subscriber.
Why choose Henry Ford e-Home Care's Lifeline services?
Not all medical alert companies are the same. Henry Ford e-Home Care’s Lifeline offers:
- No long-term service contracts or obligations.
- No need to buy equipment.
- More than 25 years of experience in personal emergency response services.
- The expertise of Henry Ford at Home staff.
- Individualized service plans to meet every need.
- Current Henry Ford e-Home Care medication dispensing system subscribers receive discounted installation and monitoring fees
What is Lifeline with Auto Alert?
Henry Ford e-Home Care’s Lifeline with AutoAlert® offers an additional layer of protection by automatically placing a call for help when you’re unable to. The AutoAlert Help Button works in conjunction with a compatible Lifeline Communicator. If you fall and can’t get up or are unable to push your help button, AutoAlert will automatically transmit a signal to the communicator who will then call the Lifeline Response Center for help.
This feature could be lifesaving for subscribers who are unable to request help because of disorientation or unconsciousness.
What is Lifeline with Go Safe Technology?
Feeling safe shouldn’t be constrained to your home environment. Ideally, you’d like to feel safe and secure wherever you might be -- whether that’s walking to your mailbox or going on vacation, you can feel confident with 24/7 access to help at home and outside on the go with our GoSafe line of medical alert systems.
GoSafe is the new mobile personal emergency response system from Henry Ford Lifeline. Designed for those that are looking for an easy-to-use system that can help provide them with a sense of confidence to continue to get out and live life to the fullest. The GoSafe system provides a number of advantages, including:
- Two-way voice communication right from the GoSafe pendant
- AutoAlert fall detection capabilities that can automatically place a call for help if a fall is detected and the user is unable to push the GoSafe help button
- Six location technologies designed to help locate the user in a variety of situations -- home or away, indoors and out.
- 24/7 access to a response center
- Access to help through a simple, easy-to-wear, waterproof button. The same button is all you need to access help while in your home or outside on the go.
- A rechargeable battery in the button that lasts up to seven days between charges. A unique, senior-friendly charging cradle allows GoSafe to be worn even while charging.
Hear what others have to say about Henry Ford Lifeline
As the only caregiver for my mother, I am very happy that she has Henry Ford Lifeline for times when she is alone. It gives me peace of mind.
- Linda, Novi
For the first time in four years, I left my mom's house feeling that she is safe. It felt like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
- Carol, Detroit
Henry Ford Lifeline has saved my father's life many times. I would recommend anyone who is concerned about living alone to have this service.
- Sue, Roseville
As the sole caretaker of my 87-year-old mother, I wouldn't be able to go to work without worry if she didn't have Lifeline. My mother needed medical care and Henry Ford Lifeline called the first responder (a neighbor) and then me in record time. I could not do without it. I would recommend your services to anyone.
I thank God for people like you and your company. God bless you.
- Clora, Detroit
Henry Ford Lifeline is a cost-effective intervention for loved ones who may live alone. More than 1,300 subscribers in southeast Michigan subscribe to Henry Ford Lifeline each year, and of those responding to our satisfaction surveys, 99% said they would recommend our services to others.