Breast Cancer Symposium 2018
Bringing together top thought-leaders in breast cancer innovation, clinical care and research.
On September 29, the top national experts in breast cancer innovation, treatment and research will come together for the 2nd Annual Henry Ford Cancer Institute Multidisciplinary Breast Cancer Symposium.
This one-day symposium in Dearborn, Mich. will cover advances in the multidisciplinary approach to breast cancer care, featuring speakers from across the country:
- Haythem Ali, M.D. (Henry Ford Cancer Institute) – Advances in Management of Hormone Receptor-Positive Breast Cancer
- Dunya Atisha, M.D. (Henry Ford Cancer Institute) – Advances in Breast Reconstruction and Surgical Management of Lymphedema
- Judy Boughey, M.D. (Mayo Clinic) – Management of the Axilla with Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy
- Clifford Hudis, M.D. (ASCO CEO) – ASCO Initiatives in Improving Breast Cancer Outcomes
- Terry Mamounas, M.D. (Orlando Health) – Advances in Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy and the NRG Clinical Trials
- Lisa Newman, M.D. (Henry Ford Cancer Institute) – Genomics and Genetics in Breast Cancer Disparities Research
- Deborah Rhodes, M.D. (Mayo Clinic) – Molecular Breast Imaging
- Debu Tripathy, M.D. (MD Anderson Cancer Center) – Advances in Management of Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Eleanor Walker, M.D. (Henry Ford Cancer Institute) – Advances in Breast Radiation and Hypofractionated Therapy
CME Credit is available.
20301 Oakwood Boulevard
Dearborn, Mich. 48124
Reserve your seat:
Physicians - $100
Nurses/allied health professionals - $50
Henry Ford employees - $25
Medical residents/students - $10 Registration fee includes continental breakfast and lunch.