This screening includes something no other area hospital offers – one-on-one review of your results with a board-certified cardiologist.Watch our Video
Heart Smart® Screening
1-on-1 expert consult. Results in an hour.
The sooner you know your risk of heart disease, the better chance you have to keep your heart healthy and strong. If you are over 30 and have a family history of heart problems, or have a lifestyle that promotes heart disease, the Heart Smart® screening can help get you on the path to heart health.
The Heart Smart® screening provides detailed diagnostic imaging and lab work consisting of a seven-point 360-degree program.
The Heart Smart® screening provides:
- 12-Lead ECG Test: Quickly measures the electrical activity of your heart
- Blood Pressure Screening: Find out if your blood pressure is elevated
- BMI Test: This will help determine if your weight is in an acceptable range
- Vascular Disease Screening
- Carotid Intima-Media Thickness Test: Examines the two major arteries in your neck to see if there is hardening, which is an early sign of vascular disease (available at Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Carotid and Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening: Examines for vascular blockages in the neck, arms and legs, which is a sign of vascular disease (available at Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital)
- Comprehensive Risk Assessment: A Henry Ford cardiologist will interpret your test results and determine if you are at risk for heart disease
- Fasting Blood Glucose Screening: Measures your blood sugar levels for conditions that could damage your eyes, kidneys, nerves and blood vessels
- Lipid Profile Test: A great way to figure out if your cholesterol is too high.
Call a location near you:
Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital