This screening includes something no other area hospital offers – one-on-one review of your results with a board-certified cardiologist.
Heart Smart® Screening
1-on-1 expert consult. Results in an hour. $99.
The sooner you know your risk of heart disease, the better chance you have to keep your heart healthy and strong. If you are over 30 and have a family history of heart problems, or have a lifestyle that promotes heart disease, the Heart Smart® screening can help get you on the path to heart health.
The Heart Smart® screening provides detailed diagnostic imaging and lab work consisting of a seven-point 360-degree program.
The Heart Smart® screening provides:
- 12-Lead ECG Test: Quickly measures the electrical activity of your heart
- Blood Pressure Screening: Find out if your blood pressure is elevated
- BMI Test: This will help determine if your weight is in an acceptable range
- Comprehensive Risk Assessment: A Henry Ford cardiologist will interpret your test results and determine if you are at risk for heart disease
- Fasting Blood Glucose Screening: Measures your blood sugar levels for conditions that could damage your eyes, kidneys, nerves and blood vessels
- Lipid Profile Test: A great way to figure out if your cholesterol is too high.
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital: (586) 263-2680