This procedure is used to assess port function.
- You will lie on your back.
- The skin over the site is cleaned.
- Port is accessed, if needed, and a small amount of x-ray contrast will be given while pictures are taken.
- Bring a prescription from your doctor.
- Bring a list of your current medications.
- No interview is required for this procedure.
- Patients over 60 years of age, who are diabetic or have renal disease, will need to have blood work (BUN, Creatinine) drawn within one week of procedure.