COVID-19 Survey to Community
Thank you for your responses, the survey is now closed.
Tips to prevent the spread
Remember the best defense to stop the spread of infection is:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick, unless you are caring for an ill family member or friend or are in the healthcare profession.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or into your sleeve — not your hands. Throw the tissue in the trash immediately.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Christine Johnson, Ph.D., M.P.H.
Department Chair, Public Health Sciences
Henry Ford Health System