Tobacco Cessation for People with HIV
At Henry Ford Hospital Infectious Disease Clinic we have trained Tobacco Treatment Specialists in the clinic to help you when you are ready to think about quitting. We offer many options including classes, one on one counseling and telephone help. Helping you to quit using tobacco is one of our highest priorities. People with HIV who use tobacco have poorer health and are less likely to stay on HIV treatment than non-tobacco users with HIV. Don’t wait until your next visit to get help quitting; call us today at 313 916-2556 and ask to speak to a Tobacco Treatment Specialist in the clinic.
- Michigan tobacco quit line: 1-800-QUIT-NOW
- Michigan tobacco quit website
- Spanish speaking tobacco quit line: 1-855-335-3569
- Spanish speaking tobacco quit website
- Centers for Disease Control resource guide for smokers
- HIV patients and smoking