Disease and Treatment Information from National Sources
- Lung Cancer - information for patients from the National Cancer Institute about treatment, clinical trials, support services, and more
- Lung Cancer information and resources from the American Cancer Society
Interact with other lung cancer patients
- Lung Cancer Support Group - Gilda’s Club Royal Oak - Facilitated by licensed mental health professionals, the Lung Cancer Support Group provide an opportunity for participants to meet with others and share first hand experiences.
- Imerman Angels - A program that provides personalized connections that enable one-on-one support among cancer fighters, survivors, and caregivers. Phone: (866) 463-7626.
- Lungevity - An organization with all types of resources to help patients and caregivers can learn more about lung cancer and available supportive services. Highlights include a lung cancer navigator app to track treatment and support, and a HELPLine for assistance navigating resources.
- Lung Cancer Alliance - Offers easy to understand information about lung cancer diagnosis and treatment, along with the LungMATCH program, which connects patients with a treatment specialist who will help identify which treatments and clinical trials are good options for you to discuss with your oncologist.