Services and Treatments
At Henry Ford, we are dedicated to both high-quality and cost-effective care as well as meeting the job-related health care needs of workers.
We offer various services to keep employees safe, healthy, and, in the event of an accident or injury, we provide the most comprehensive medical care and assistance. These services include:
- Workers’ compensation
- 24/7 on-call support for injury triage
- On-site medical center management, including clinical staffing
- Comprehensive drug and alcohol program administration
- Mobile Health One
- Hearing conservation program management
- Pre-placement/new hire examinations
- Compliance consulting on OSHA, ADA and other federal mandates
- Illness and accident prevention
- Ergonomic evaluation and design
- Health and wellness education and screening
In addition to our other services, we also offer workplace programs to assist those who have had to stop working because of an illness or injury get back to their lives as quickly as possible. These programs include:
- Case management: Coordination of services to provide seamless care from injury through return to work.
- Industrial rehabilitation on and off site: Services include occupational therapy, physical therapy, functional capacity evaluation, job coaching, work conditioning and on-site job analysis.
- Transitional work programs: Individualized short-term programs that expedite early return to work. These programs facilitate limited duty or limited physical exertion levels for employees who are temporarily prevented from performing their full duties because of injuries or illnesses.