Joint Preservation Program
The tools you need to strengthen and preserve your joints.
Most medical conditions can’t be fixed with just a pill. Joint care is the same -- keeping your joints strong and mobile takes careful attention from you and your doctor.
Our bone and joint specialists offer the Joint Preservation Program to help people with joint pain and osteoarthritis receive education about appropriate care for their condition. We take a team approach by working with specialists from other fields of medicine, including but not limited to orthopedic sports medicine doctors, primary care doctors, physical therapists and athletic trainers to work with you to find ways to relieve your pain.
The Joint Preservation Program includes:
- Increasing use and knowledge of non-surgical treatment when possible
- Teaching you how to take charge of your condition based on activity level and available treatment options
- Education on surgical options and referrals to Joint Replacement specialists as needed
- If you have any questions or concerns, please call (313) 972-4196
- Arthritis of the Shoulder
- Hip Conditioning Program
- Water Aerobics Programs
- Diet and Inflammation
- Drug Treatment Information
- Glucosamine and Chondrotin Sulfate Information
- Exercises for a Healthier You at Home
- What are Non-steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs?
- Osteoarthritis of the Hip
- Foot and Ankle Conditioning Program
- Rotator Cuff and Shoulder Conditioning
- Spine Conditioning Program