Orthopedic Walk-In Clinic
For treatment of orthopedic injuries, you can get the care and the expertise of a Henry Ford orthopedic specialist at an Orthopedic Walk-In Clinic. There’s no need for an appointment or physician referral (unless required by insurance), and you will only be charged for an office visit.
- Injuries to wrist, hand or shoulder
- Possible broken bones
- Sprained knee
- Sports injuries
- Swollen joint, ankle or foot
Services not available through the Orthopedic Walk-In Clinic include:
- Cortisone injections
- Treatment for chronic conditions, including pain management
- Second opinions for orthopedic issues
- Worker’s compensation injuries
For more information on orthopedic and sports injuries, call us at (313) 972-4216.
Henry Ford Medical Center – Columbus
39450 Twelve Mile Road
Novi, MI 48377
Phone: (248) 344-6677
Mondays and Thursdays, 4 to 8 p.m.
For urgent injuries outside of these times, please visit a Henry Ford Walk-In Clinic or Urgent Care Center.