Blood Pressure Re-Check Clinic
The Henry Ford Blood Pressure Re-Check Clinic helps patients with a new diagnosis of high blood pressure (hypertension) or those having trouble keeping blood pressure levels under control. The clinics are offered at several locations and staffed by registered nurses with experience in blood pressure management.
The Blood Pressure Re-Check Clinic offers:
- Three, 20-minute visits
- Re-check of blood pressure
- Health coaching to help set realistic blood pressure goals
- Education on how nutrition, medication, activity and stress affect blood pressure and how to manage these areas
- Direct communication with your doctor if medication changes are needed
- Review the steps and benefits of taking your blood pressure at home
- Convenient hours and scheduling
- No co-pay or deductible
For more information or to make an appointment call: (313) 874-7495
The Henry Ford Medical Group is a proud participant of the “Measure Up, Pressure Down” national campaign to address blood pressure control.