Order a TytoCare Device
The Henry Ford Virtual Exam Kit, powered by TytoCare, is a handheld device that connects through your smartphone or tablet to your Henry Ford MyChart account, creating an enhanced virtual care experience. It's like seeing a doctor in the exam room, without having to leave your home.
Now, you can schedule a virtual visit with your primary care doctor or your child’s pediatrician using the TytoCare device. Just call your doctor’s office and tell them you want a Scheduled Video Visit using the TytoCare device.
Also, use the TytoCare device with a Henry Ford Video Visit On Demand and have a much more thorough virtual exam with a Henry Ford doctor, and have the peace of mind knowing you have a Henry Ford doctor on call 24/7/365.
This handheld device allows the doctors to:
- Look inside of ears
- Listen to lung sounds
- Listen to heart
- Take temperature
- Look up nose
- Look down throat
- Listen to abdominal sounds
How TytoCare Works
Capture exams using the device and app
Send exams to a board-certified physician for review
Get a diagnosis, and prescription if needed
Cost of the Henry Ford Virtual Exam Kit
Purchase today for only $199 *now through August 15, 2021*.
After you activate the device, you will receive a $50 gift card from Amazon. Gift cards available now through August 15, 2021.
- Schedule a Video Visit with your Primary Care doctor or your child’s pediatrician and tell them you want to use your TytoCare device and you can have a much more thorough virtual care exam right from your home.
- Having access 24/7/365 to a Henry Ford doctor on call, who can give you a much more thorough exam through a Henry Ford Video Visit On Demand.
- $199 is less than the cost of 2 ER visits
- One device per household is all you need
- It works on any age patient – baby to senior adult
- For when your loved one can’t get out to see a doctor, schedule a video visit with their primary care doctor and tell them you want to use your TytoCare device.
- Don’t worry about weather, time, transportation, or availability, we’re here when you need us, with a Henry Ford Video Visit On Demand 24/7/365 and TytoCare.
- At 3am your child wakes up sick; is it an ear infection, the flu, or what? Now you’ll know without having to leaving the house.
- Fast, easy, convenient
Read our frequently asked questions to learn more about TytoCare.
Is it easy to use?
Enclosed with your device is a user’s guide showing you how to activate and pair your device or you may download the quick start guide here. There are video tutorials showing you all the ways you can use the device and the many benefits of TytoCare.
The Henry Ford Virtual Exam Kit, makes a tough situation a lot easier.
Order a TytoCare Device
Learn what patients and doctors are saying about the Henry Ford Virtual Exam Kit, powered by TytoCare.
- “I feel like Tyto is going to bring an extra level of assurance to video visits knowing that the provider is actually examining the patient.”
- “… I have to think we could have avoided the ER, with an On Demand Tyto visit.”
- "TytoCare allowed me to care for a long time patient, with unstable heart failure, from her home, without the burden of travel and without compromising the quality of care I could offer. Her daughter was an active part of the visit. It felt like a true family visit with enhanced medication safety, given that she could grab the medications and make notations in real time. It was a very exciting and fulfilling experience for me, my patient and her family." - Joyce Leon, M.D., FACP, Henry Ford Health System
- "The Tyto care device has changed the way I can care for my patients. It has allowed me to have as close of an in person visit as I can get in this rapidly developing virtual world of medicine. I can obtain my patient’s temperature, heart rate, evaluate their inner ear, throat and listen to their heart and lungs in real time. One patient had a skin complaint and I was able to view his rash clearly magnified with the Tyto device, better than with the naked eye. This allowed me to adequately diagnose and treat the rash without sacrificing quality care." - Rachelle Savalli, DO