Metabolic Health and Weight Management Program Overview
The Center for Metabolic Health and Weight Management provides programming for supporting patients in preventing or better managing their weight as well as type 2 and pre-diabetes, high blood pressure and cholesterol. Our multidisciplinary team will work with you to design a health optimization plan that fits you and your lifestyle.
The Lifestyle Change Program
Overview of the 6-month program
- Regular registered dietitian visits for individualized meal planning and health coaching
- Weekly group classes led by a behavioral health specialist registered dietitian or exercise physiologist
- Seasonal cooking demonstrations
- Regular check-ins with a health coach
- Health Alliance Plan offers qualifying members coverage for 12 months (2 rounds) of this program, once during their membership
- $700 for 6 months (pay up-front and receive a 10% discount)
Get Started on Improving Your Health
Sign up for a semi-private personal training classes with our exercise physiologist and certified personal trainers. The first class is free. To learn more, view our personal training class flyer or call (734) 285-7420.