Do You Qualify?
Some of the main qualifications include:
- Badged healthcare worker in southeast Michigan
- Badged first responder in southeast Michigan
- Badged bus drivers of the Detroit Department of Transportation
- Age between 18-75
- Not currently exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms
- Not currently taking Azithromycin (Z-pak), Ciprofloxacin (Cipro), Fluconazole (Diflucan), Escitalopram (Lexapro), or Citalopram (Celexa)
- Never previously diagnosed with COVID-19
- No significant heart or retinal disease
- No one who is pregnant or nursing
*Due to limited enrollment capacity, not everyone who applies will be able to be enrolled in the study. We hope this study will be part of establishing preventative COVID-19 measures for everyone in the future.