Women in Leadership
You might see them around, but do you really know them? Check out our Women in Leadership series where we visit some of Southeast Michigan’s coolest venues to speak with our women leaders. These interviews will surprise you as you learn more about our leaders. You will laugh, you will cry, but more importantly you will be inspired.
HAP Senior Vice President and Chief Sales and Marketing Officer
Take the opportunity to learn about the important work of the Health Alliance Plan (HAP) from HAP's Senior Vice President and Chief Sales and Marketing Officer Margaret Anderson. In this video, Margaret takes us on a tour of the Ruth Ellis Center, shares important lessons from her career, and talks about her personal involvement in helping the Ruth Ellis Center's mission to create opportunities with LGBTQ+ young people to build their vision for a positive future.
- Learn how Margaret got to where she is today.
- Hear her share the lessons she's learned throughout her career journey.
- Margaret shares her insights on the future of healthcare.
- HAP has many success, but this is what Margaret is most proud of.
- Get inspired by the advice Margaret has for future generations of women leaders.
Executive Vice President - Chief Marketing, Communications & Experience Officer
Hear from one of our most dynamic leaders as Heather walks you through her career journey and what advice she has for others looking to have a successfully and personally fulfilling career. More importantly, hear her finally settle the debate on Detroit vs. Chicago pizza!
Executive Vice President and CEO, Care Delivery System Operations
Take some time out of your day to enjoy this spirited conversation with our Executive Vice President and CEO, Care Delivery System Operation - Denise Brooks-Williams. We sit down with Denise at her alma-mater Cass Tech (#1, second to none) as she tells us about how she went from growing up in Detroit, to attending the University of Michigan, to the C-Suite of a large healthcare system. You will be inspired by her story, and you learn lessons that will benefit you, no matter where life takes you.
Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
Join us as we learn more about our Chief Human Resources Officer Nina Ramsey. Learn how she turned her childhood passions into a lifelong career. Hear her share the advice that has helped her achieve success, and find out what drives her decision making.
- Learn how Nina's path towards becoming one of the top human resources professionals in the country began.
- Listen to Nina share the lessons she's learned that have helped her in her life's journey.
- Hear Nina share her vision for the future of healthcare.
- Nina reveals what she is most proud of at Henry Ford Health.
- Listen to advice Nina has for future generations of women at Henry Ford Health.
Robin Damschroder, MHSA, FACHE
Executive Vice President, Chief Financial and Business Development Officer
Learn Robin’s path from growing up on a dairy farm to becoming the Chief Financial Officer of a large health system. Hear her describe her journey, especially the advice she'd give to her younger self; you will be inspired by her story.