Shopping cart is empty
Breastfeeding Class Online - Detroit (Ready, Set, BABY)
Ready, Set, BABY
This 2 hour online interactive breastfeeding class provides women and their partners with information and skills about maternity best care practices and the benefits and management of breastfeeding. Classes are taught by an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC).
Learn the Facts About Breastfeeding
- Healthy eating during pregnancy and beyond
- Benefits of breastfeeding
- Skin to Skin
- Rooming In
- Feeding on Cue
- Learning how to breastfeed
- Making and maintaining milk
- First few weeks at home
- Going back to work or school
- Addressing common concerns
- Resources for ongoing support
It is recommended to take this class within 12 weeks of your due date, however, if you have the opportunity to take a breastfeeding class any time during your pregnancy, it is strongly encouraged.
Download additional breastfeeding resources at: www.coffective.com
- Class intended for patients giving birth at Henry Ford Hospital Detroit
- Class is FREE to attend, but you are requested to register.
- Register online or by calling (800) 746-9473