National CSI Media
Learn more from some of our investigators about National CSI and related topics:
- MCS weaning & escalation,
- Large-bore vascular access and management (including techniques for limb perfusion with MCS),
- Alternative access for MCS (axillary and transcaval),
- Detroit CSI pilot study, etc.
- NCSI AMICS Treatement Algorithm and Best Practices (including weaning & escalation of support) - 2020
- NCSI Treatment Algorithm
- Patient Exclusion Form
- Case Report Form
- Full Protocol
- 30-Day Follow-Up
- 1-Year Follow-Up
- Improved Outcomes Associated with the use of Shock Protocols: Updates from the National Cardiogenic Shock Initiative.
- Feasibility of Early Mechanical Support During Mechanical Reperfusion of Acute Myocardial Infarct Cardiogenic Shock - JACC - Cardiovascular Interventions (Letters to the Editor) - March 27, 2017.
- Effect of Early Initiation of Mechanical Circulatory Support on Survival in Cardiogenic Shock - American Journal of Cardiology - March 15, 2017.
- Feasibility of early mechanical circulatory support in acutemyocardial infarction complicated by cardiogenic shock: The Detroit cardiogenic shock initiative - Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions - February 15, 2018.