The Henry Ford Division of Rheumatology participates in government-funded, industry-sponsored, and investigator-initiated clinical research.
For patient enrollment information on Rheumatology clinical trials, please contact our research nurse at (313) 916-9327.
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus- various trials
- Rheumatoid Arthritis- various trials
Rheumatology investigator-initiated research
- Cytomegalovirus viremia in critically ill patients with autoimmune disease: a risk factor for poor outcomes
- Henry Ford Health registry for vasculitis and lupus
- Clinical and serologic characteristics in patients with late onset SLE
- Advanced glycated end products in SLE: A “lupus factor” for CVD?
- Vasculitis Clinical Research Consortium validation of patient-reported data
- Joint ultrasound criteria for evaluation of rheumatoid arthritis