- ABMS Orthopaedic Surgery
- ABMS Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Univ. of Michigan Medical School, MI, 1982
Residencies & Internships
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Orthopaedic Surgery, MI, 1987
- University of Michigan Hospitals, General Surgery, MI, 1984
- Ortho Speci Clinc Salt Lake Knee &, Sports Medicine, 1988
I specialize in Sports Medicine
Orthopedic Sports Medicine Residency, Program Director
I have a special medical interest in sports medicine.
I earned my medical degree form the University of Michigan Medical School in Ann Arbor, MI, and I received my post-graduate training at the University of Michigan Hospitals in General Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery and the Orthopaedic Specialty Clinic, Salt Lake, UT, in Knee and Sports Medicine.
I am board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
My goal is to return patients to the level of physical activity that they desire after an injury. To achieve this goal, a thorough history and evaluation followed by appropriate testing and treatment is imperative.