Get sports medicine care from our team and get back to your game faster.
Sports are a major part of Michigan culture. When sports injuries happen, where can you turn for personalized care? No matter your sport or skill level, our Sports Medicine team at Henry Ford Health System cares for all athletes, including:
- Competitive athletes
- Fitness enthusiasts
- High school and college athletes
- Professional athletes
- Weekend warriors
Whether you need pain management for knee, back, or muscle pain or injury treatment and prevention, Henry Ford offers everything you need. We provide the information and care you need to enjoy the sports you love.
Care for the whole athlete
Endurance, sleep problems, respiratory conditions -- if it affects your athletic performance, we can treat the issue at Henry Ford. Our athletic trainers will uncover the root of your condition, provide specialized care, and help you stay in the game. We’re ready to help you recover from a variety of sports-related injuries:
Let our team care for you
Our sports medicine physicians and athletic trainers help the community stay active with locations throughout the Detroit-Metro area. We offer specialized programs, including conditioning, injury prevention education, and rehabilitation.
With your personalized care plan, you’ll have access to a diverse team of specialists depending on your individual needs.
Why you should you choose Henry Ford for sports injury care
You want to feel better and get back to your sport as soon as possible. That’s why we make it easy to get in, get treatment, and get on the road to recovery. Here’s what you can expect from our Sports Medicine program:
- Activity-specific training for all ages, skill levels, and areas of the body
- Appointments within 24 business hours for sports injuries -- no long, worrisome waits to get a diagnosis
- Multidisciplinary concussion clinic for athletes, including specialized treatment and education
- Nurse-staffed, toll-free phone line for questions and care coordination
- Physical therapists with special training in sports medicine