Henry Ford Sports Medicine are the official team physicians for the Detroit Pistons, Detroit Lions, Detroit Marathon, as well as dozens of universities, colleges and high schools.
Henry Ford Sports Medicine
At Henry Ford we believe in treating the whole athlete — which means our team of sports medicine specialist are interconnected across multiple disciplines in orthopedics, cardiology, neurology, ophthalmology, ear nose and throat, nutrition, primary care, physical therapy and athletic training. They work with athletes at all levels, to develop a personalized treatment approach to get you back in the game.
- Innovative, Integrated Team: from surgery to cardiology, nutrition to performance conditioning, sports psychology to brain health. Meet our team.
- Virtual Visits available: See a sports medicine provider from the comfort and safety of your home. Request an appointment.
- Orthopedic Walk-In Clinics: Injured after the game? No appointment is necessary at our orthopedic walk-in clinics. Check out locations and hours.
- Now Open — Henry Ford Center for Athletic Medicine: Located next to the Henry Ford Detroit Pistons Performance Center, the new destination houses our leading sports medicine experts under one roof and features the latest technology, like advanced motion analysis and sports biomechanics with a comprehensive performance enhancement program and a state-of-the-art rehab space.
- Henry Ford Kutcher Clinic for Concussion and Sports Neurology: highly specialized care for neurological disorders and trauma, including concussions and complex head injuries
- Official Team Physicians for Professional, Collegiate and High School Athletes. Our care extends out of the office and onto the field and includes athletic services, strengthening and conditioning.
- From Injury to Prevention to Performance Improvement: Injuries don’t just happen overnight due to trauma. Often it’s from overuse and poor conditioning. We identify potential weaknesses before they become a problem, so you can avoid injuries in the first place. Our Sports Performance Programs are designed to help you develop your skills, keep your competitive edge and prevent injury.
When a sports injury threatens your game, turn to Henry Ford Sports Medicine. We combine the most innovative technology with a personalized treatment plan. Check out our latest commercial.