Sports injury treatment: Why choose Henry Ford?
Highlights of our sports medicine program include:
- Collaborative care: Our expert team includes sports medicine physicians, orthopedic surgeons, certified athletic trainers and a sports neurologist. We work closely with radiologists, physical therapists, dietitians and other providers to ensure you receive complete care.
- Elite-level providers: We are the official healthcare provider for the Detroit Pistons, Detroit Lions and the Detroit Free Press Marathon. Our physicians and athletic trainers also treat athletes at high schools and colleges throughout southeast and south central Michigan. We’re trusted in the community to provide excellent care to athletes of all performance levels.
- Convenient access: Most providers can see you within 24 to 48 hours, so you receive prompt care for your injury. We offer in-person and virtual appointments. Henry Ford also features walk-in orthopedic clinics with extended evening hours to fit your busy schedule.
- State-of-the-art facility: Our Center for Athletic Medicine is one of the most comprehensive performance facilities in the nation. We have the equipment and staff to help you heal from injuries and improve your sport. You return to your sport safely and with a competitive edge.
- Personalized attention: Sports injuries affect every athlete differently. We take the time to carefully assess your condition and any factors that could be contributing to your injury. From diet and stress to biomechanics, we evaluate the whole athlete and provide a customized care plan.
Request an appointment
Request an appointment or learn more about our sports medicine services. We offer in-person and virtual visits.
Explore our blogs
Learn more about sports injuries and injury prevention: