Audition rotations are highly recommended for those interested in the OB/GYN residency program. Two and four week rotations are available July through October. Four week rotations are however recommended. Three students are taken per month. These positions are highly sought out. We also have a limited number of rotations available with our faculty in their private offices with some hospital exposure.
The requirements are as follows:
- For D.O. students
- Must have passed Comlex Step 1 on first attempt with score of 500 or > scores need to be sent.
- If taken Comlex Step 2 must have been passed on first attempt with score of 500 or > scores need to be sent.
- For M.D. students
- Must have passed USLME Step 1 on first attempt with score of 210 or > scores need to sent.
- If taken USLME Step 2 must have been passed on first attempt with score of 210 or > scores need to be sent
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Describe why you are interested in Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital's OB/GYN Residency Program and its Osteopathic Recognition status
- Tell us about yourself and why we should choose you as an audition student.
Applications are accepted starting December 1st of each academic year. After they are received the program director and associate program director will review, and the student will be notified within 14 days. For more information and to request an application, please contact Jackie O'Connor, Medical Student Coordinator, OB/GYN coordinator.