OB-GYN Residency Interviews
The deadline for complete OB/GYN residency applications is Friday, October 4, 2019. A candidate must take and pass on their first attempt Part I and Part II of their National Boards prior to our Ob-Gyn interview.
On the ERAS application under Personal Statement must state why the candidate wants to be a resident in an Osteopathic Recognition OB/GYN Residency Program. This is a must!
Interview dates for Fall 2019
- Application deadline: Friday, October 4, 2019
- Pre-Interview Program Director Presentation and Welcome Dinner: Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Interview: Friday, November 8, 2019
- Pre-Interview Program Director Presentation and Welcome Dinner: Friday, November 8, 2019
- Interview: Saturday, November 9, 2019