Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Wayne State University, MI, 1997
- Wayne State University, Radiology, MI, 2002
- Ascension St John Hospital, Transitional, MI, 1998
- Henry Ford Hospital, Radiology Body, MI, 2003
Dr. John Bonnett is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist and is fellowship-trained in body imaging. He received his undergraduate degree in Biology from The Lyman Briggs College at Michigan State University and his medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine. He completed his radiology residency at Wayne State University/Detroit Medical Center and Fellowship in Body Imaging at Henry Ford Health where he developed both diagnostic and interventional procedure expertise.
Dr. Bonnett specializes in the diagnosis of abdominal and pelvic disorders as well as performing image-guided minimally invasive procedures for tissue sampling. He is dedicated to excellent clinical care and enjoys being an integral part of a sub-specialized multidisciplinary team at Henry Ford Health.
Videos and Articles
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital