- American Board of Professional Psychology - Psychologist
- Wayne State University, MI, 2010
- Brown University Division of Clinical Psychology, Clinical Psychology, RI, 2013
Dr. Jordan Braciszewski is a board-certified psychologist currently working as the site principal investigator and co-investigator for the following projects:
- P.I. of several studies utilizing mHealth strategies to mitigate alcohol, drug and tobacco-use among pediatric and adult populations in both specialty and primary care settings.
- Site P.I. for a randomized trial of opioid use disorder treatment in primary care, funded by the NIDA Clinical Trials Network.
- Site P.I. for an implementation project of a substance use prevention program for young adolescents.
- Co-investigator of a project to address health disparities for African American adults at risk for cancer.
- Co-investigator for a study of smoking cessation among people living with HIV.
- Co-investigator for a project developing an mHealth alcohol intervention for youth who are at risk for suicide.
He has also provided motivational interviewing training, coding and coaching services since 2008, which are often a part of his intervention studies.
- Substance use among vulnerable populations
- Technology-based interventions for substance use
- Access to health care.