Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Michigan State University Office of the Registrar, MI, 2011
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak, Diagnostic Radiology, MI, 2016
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak, Transitional, MI, 2012
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak, Breast Imaging, MI, 2017
Title: Senior Staff Radiologist
Dr. Shawn Brandenburg is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist. He is fellowship-trained in both breast and body imaging. He received his undergraduate degree in Medical Technology from Michigan State University and his medical degree from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine. He completed his radiology residency training at Beaumont Health System in Royal Oak, Michigan. He completed a Breast & Body Imaging Fellowship at Beaumont Health System where he developed both diagnostic and procedural expertise.
Dr. Brandenburg specializes in the diagnosis of breast cancer utilizing multiple imaging modalities as well as performing minimally invasive procedures for tissue sampling. He is dedicated to providing exemplary care and enjoys being an integral part of a multidisciplinary team.
Videos and Articles
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital