- American Board of Nuclear Medicine - Nuclear Radiology
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Wayne State University, MI, 1972
Residencies & Internships
- Rochester General Hospital, Radiology, NY, 1975
- St Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor, Rotating Internship, MI, 1973
- University of Michigan, Nuclear Medicine, MI, 1977
Titles: Department Chair-Radiology
Dr. Manuel Brown is trained and Board certified in both Radiology and Nuclear Medicine. Chair-Radiology, Henry Ford Hospital and Health Network since 2001. Dr. Brown has been active in many Radiology Societies. His philosophy is that the patient and colleagues are at the center of our care delivery. We highly value academics, mostly focused on education of our residents and fellows.
Research Interests: Academic interests include cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, gastro-enterologic and oncologic disorders, and diagnostic techniques.
- Past Chair of the HFMG Board of Governors
- Gold Medal from the Michigan Radiologic Society
- Past President of the American College of Radiology
- Fellow of the American College of Radiology