- American Board of Radiology - Radiology
- Michigan State University, MI, 1990
- Madonna University, Radiology, MI, 1984
Residencies & Internships
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak, Diagnostic Radiology, MI, 1994
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak, Diagnostic Radiology, MI, 1991
- Detroit Medical Center/Children's Hospital of Michigan, Pediatric Radiology, MI, 1995
Titles: Vice Chair HFMG Radiology, Chief of Radiology at HFWBH, Senior Staff Pediatric Radiologist, Clinical Assistant Professor Wayne State University
Dr. Denise Collins is a Pediatric Radiologist with residency training at Beaumont Hospital and fellowship training at Children's Hospital of Michigan after completing Medical School at Michigan State University, College of Human Medicine. Special interest in Non Accidental Trauma, Neonatal medicine and Pediatric GI and GU diseases. Philosophy of Advocacy for patients through responsible legislation and respect for the Patient Doctor Relationship; working with Patients and Health Care Providers through active participation as a former board member of the Michigan Radiologic Society, former councilor of the American College of Radiology, and current Delegate to the Michigan State Medical Society and American Medical Association. She has a Strong Educational Commitment for all members of local and international Health Care culminating as the Track Chair for the RSNA Associated Sciences Consortium from 2011-2015.
Experienced in multiple facets of Non Accidental Trauma and expert testimony.
Awards & Honors:
- Joseph Ponka Caring Physician Award, HFWBH
- Chief Resident Radiology, Beaumont Hospital