- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiology
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, MI, 2013
Residencies & Internships
- St John Providence - Osteopathic Division, Internal Medicine, MI, 2016
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Cardiology - Interventional, MI, 2020
- St John Providence - Osteopathic Division, Cardiology, MI, 2019
Dr. Dabaja has strong ties to the Downriver community and was raised and spent his entire adult life in Southeast Michigan. Dr. Dabaja completed his Internal Medicine Residency and Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology Fellowships at Ascension Macomb Hospital. He received his Medical Degree from Michigan State University in 2013 and his Bachelors in Science from the University of Michigan in 2008.
I believe a physician’s primary role is to be a patient’s advocate, offering hope during vulnerable illnesses and providing comprehensive care. I know that listening to patients is perhaps my greatest diagnostic skill. It is during these moments with patients that I am reminded why I became a physician. As your physician, I will make your health and well-being my top priority.
Dr. Dabaja has been published in the Journal of Vascular Surgery. His interests include peripheral arterial disease with a focus on novel interventions. Furthermore, his future research includes the study of preventive treatment for coronary artery disease.
Awards and Honors:
- Chief Cardiology Fellow
- MSUCOM Clinical Instructor Department of Osteopathic Medical Specialties
- Godsell-Stytz, D.O. Memorial Endowed Scholarship Recipient
- UM Scholars Award
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital