- American Nurses Credentialing Center - Family
- University of Michigan, Family Practice, MI, 2005
- Michigan State University Office of the Registrar, MI, 2002
Caroline Derrick is a seasoned nurse practitioner with over 16 years experience as an Advanced Practice Provider (APP) in the areas of general cardiology and internal medicine. In her current role as the director of APPs at Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, she serves in a leadership and administrative role as well is in organizational structure/program development. Caroline is involved in various committees at Henry Ford Macomb Hospital as well as at the System level.
- Director of APPs, Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
- Nurse Practitioner, Henry Ford Macomb Hospital