- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Surgery
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, PA, 2007
Residencies & Internships
- Ascension Genesys Hospital, Orthopaedic Surgery, MI, 2012
- Joint Implant Surgeons, Adult Hip and Knee Reconstruction, OH, 2013
I take pride in providing world-class care for my patients and care for every patient as I would a family member. I have a passion not only for performing surgery, but also teaching other surgeons about operative techniques to better serve their patients. I serve as clinical faculty for Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Michigan State University College of Human Medicine.
I specialize in total knee or hip arthroplasty or total knee or hip replacement, partial knee arthroplasty or replacement, patient match/custom knee replacement, reconstructive hip and knee surgery, joint preservation surgery and fracture care.
- Medical Director, Joint Replacement Surgery
- Orthopedic design and innovation
- Rapid recovery protocols
- Outpatient joint replacement Awards and Honors
- Fellow American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedic Surgery
Taking steps to preserve your knees now, no matter your age, can help prevent knee problems—and possible surgery—later on.
Winter weather can cause joint pain to become worse. If you're living with joint pain, here are an orthopedic surgeon's 4 key tips for staying more comfortable and reducing your symptoms during the cold winter months.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health