- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Surgery
I take pride in providing world-class care for my patients and care for every patient as I would a family member. I have a passion not only for performing surgery, but also teaching other surgeons about operative techniques to better serve their patients. I serve as clinical faculty for Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Michigan State University College of Human Medicine.
I specialize in total knee or hip arthroplasty or total knee or hip replacement, partial knee arthroplasty or replacement, patient match/custom knee replacement, reconstructive hip and knee surgery, joint preservation surgery and fracture care.
- Medical Director, Joint Replacement Surgery
- Orthopedic design and innovation
- Rapid recovery protocols
- Outpatient joint replacement Awards and Honors
- Fellow American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedic Surgery