- American Board of Dermatology - Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology - Dermatopathology
- University of Pennsylvania, PA, 2012
- Cornell University, NY
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Dermatology, MI, 2016
- Pennsylvania Hospital, Internal Medicine, PA, 2013
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Dermatopathology, PA, 2017
My range of practice is broad and includes general dermatologic care, complex medical dermatology, cosmetic dermatology and dermatopathology. I see patients of all ages and with all skin types. I also welcome outside referrals for skin biopsy interpretations and second opinions. My practice also includes performing surgery for skin cancer as well as other skin procedures for enhancement including botox, hyaluronic acid fillers, and lasers.
I have special interests in the diagnosis and treatment of lymphomas (cancers of white blood cells) of the skin as well as dysplastic nevi (atypical moles), and melanoma. I use my advanced training in dermatoscopy (a type of skin surface imaging) and in skin biopsy interpretation to make difficult diagnoses and provide the most cutting edge skin care. I am also involved in a multidisciplinary team called the Henry Ford Melanoma Tumor Board. This team consists of other highly skilled dermatologists, medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, and radiation specialists who coordinate the highest level of care for difficult skin cancer cases.
Awards & Honors:
- "Excellence in Teaching and Research Award"- Thomas Jefferson University Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Biology, 2017
- "Chief Resident"- Henry Ford Hospital Department of Dermatology- 2015-2016
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society, Inducted in 2008