- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, MI, 2012
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internal Medicine, MI, 2015
- Henry Ford Hospital, Interventional Cardiology, MI, 2019
- Henry Ford Hospital, Cardiovascular Disease, MI, 2018
Dr. Fuller specializes in the treatment of complex heart blockages utilizing minimally invasive techniques with balloons and stents. She is also skilled in the treatment and management of cardiogenic shock which is when the heart pump fails and may require temporary mechanical support. Dr. Fuller also works with the obstetrics team in managing high risk pregnant patients that have heart problems.
"I believe all patients should have access to equal care and that you should treat patients with the same respect, dignity, compassion and provide them with the same level of high-quality care that you would give to your own family."
The diagnosis of a heart condition doesn't mean you aren't able to have a successful and healthy pregnancy. Learn what steps you can take before welcoming baby to protect your heart.
Your heart has to work harder in the winter to keep you going, so that means you can't overdo it. Learn the biggest factors contributing to winter heart issues and how you can protect yourself and others.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital