- American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
- Davenport University, MI, 2008
- St. Matthew's University School of Medicine, FL, 2007
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Family Medicine, MI, 2011
Dr. Hamed has practice interests in primary care, emergency medicine, hospitalist medicine, and urgent care.
He has administrative interests in patient safety, health policy, healthcare management, medical education (undergraduate and graduate), utilization review, and population health.
I place a strong emphasis on high quality, high-value, and safe patient care. I believe in practicing respect, dedication, and compassionate care for all patients.
Awards and Honors
- 2010 "Top Doc" Metro Parent's 2010 Mom-Approved Docs
- 2011 "Resident Commitment Award" - HFHS Department of Family Medicine Residency Program
- 2014 "Top Doc" Metro Parent's 2010 Mom-Approved Docs
- Committee Member, Henry Ford Health System Board of Governors Sub-committee - Professional Standards and Conduct Committee
- Board of Directors, Michigan Academy of Family Physicians
- Associate Medical Director, Sanilac County Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Associate Medical Director, Medical Control Authority of Sanilac County
- Medical Director, National Rural Accountable Care Organization (NRACO)
- Medical Director, Greater Michigan Rural ACO
- Chair, ECI Patient Safety Organization (PSO) Region 8