- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners - Family
- American Nurses Credentialing Center - Adult Health
- University of Massachusetts, Nurse Practitioner, MA, 2013
- Wayne State University, Adult Primary Care, MI, 2011
- Wayne State University, Nursing, MI, 2007
This year's cold and flu season carries additional risks and worries. Here's what you need to know to separate cold and flu facts from fiction.
A Henry Ford expert explains why constipation is so common and offers 7 tips for what you can do to relieve symptoms.
Elderberry is the new “it” ingredient in cold and flu remedies. But does it work? And is it safe? A Henry Ford expert answers frequently asked questions about this trendy supplement.