- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiology
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2011
Residencies & Internships
- Garden City Hospital, Internal Medcine, MI, 2014
- Garden City Hospital, Cardiology, MI, 2018
Dr. Jafri was born and raised in the metro Detroit area. He attended Michigan State University and majored in Human Physiology. He went on to graduate from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school training in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He completed residency training at Garden City Hospital and worked for one year as a hospitalist and general practitioner in the Garden City and Dearborn area prior to completing his cardiology fellowship.
Dr. Jafri is board certified in Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology, and has passed his Echocardiography boards. He joined a well-established group at Henry Ford Brownstown Downriver Cardiology in 2018, and is dedicated to serving the greater downriver community with high quality cardiovascular care.
I am a cardiovascular expert and former internist with a focus on preventive medicine. I love working together with my patients, and am a firm believer in the mind, body, and spirit approach while incorporating evidence-based guidelines to deliver high quality patient care.
Dr Jafri has been published in the medical journal Chest, his focus in the past was cardiorespiratory fitness and preventive medicine in the morbid obese population.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital